What type of information does KSXP collect?
We receive, collect, and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. In addition, we collect the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; e-mail address; and computer & connection information. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. We also collect personally identifiable information (including name, email, communications); and personal profile.
How does KSXP collect information?
When you fill out an inquiry or contact form on our website, as part of the process, we collect personal information you give us such as your name, phone number, and email address. Your personal information will be used for the specific reasons stated above only.
Why does KSXP collect such personal information?
We collect such Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
1. To provide and operate the Services;
2. To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance;
3. To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalized service-related messages;
4. To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
5. To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
How does KSXP store, use, share, and disclose site visitors' personal information?
Our company is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with an online platform that allows us to sell our services to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases, and general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
How does KSXP communicate with site visitors?
We may contact you to follow up on your inquiry or contact form submission, or as otherwise necessary to contact you to enforce our User Agreement, applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you. For these purposes, we may contact you via email, telephone, and/or text message.
1. To provide a great experience for your visitors and customers.
2. To identify your registered members (users who registered to your site).
3. To monitor and analyze the performance, operation and effectiveness of Wix's platform.
4. To ensure our platform is secure and safe to use.
The following links explain how to access cookie settings in various browsers:
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, visit this link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
How can site visitors withdraw their consent?
If you don’t want us to process your data anymore, please contact us at email@example.com
Questions and contact information
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, you are invited to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org